Dyslexia Solutions including Diagnostic Assessments that get you answers & actionable advice
Inspired Learners are experts at providing clear and insightful diagnostic dyslexia solutions & assessments. Assessments are the first step to discovering your child's unique development needs, and helping them achieve their full potential.
What You & Your Child Should Expect
A full assessment will take between 2½ and 3 hours and will include movement, play and snack breaks. For learners who are unable to maintain focus despite breaks, assessment may be split over 2 sessions. The session, or sessions will consist of the following assessments and other possible supplementary items depending on the assessor’s findings.
- WRAT 4 Word reading and Word spelling
- York Assessment of Reading for Comprehension (YARC)
- Test of Word Reading Efficiency 2 (TOWRE2)
- Phonological Awareness Battery (PhAB)
- Diagnostic Literacy Assessment (DīLA)
- Independent writing analysis
- Ravens Progressive Matrices
- Detailed Assessment of Speed of Handwriting (DASH)
Your Input Is Essential
The assessments will be carried out following the completion of a Dyslexia or Literacy difficulties background questionnaire.
This will require you to be as honest as you can, all information will be treated as private and confidential. If you are unable to compete the form alone the information can be provided by via a telephone conversation.
After all assessments and questionnaire findings have been collated and interpreted a full report will be completed within 14 working days of the final assessment session date.
Your Personalised Diagnostic Report
The Full Diagnostic report will include;
- Summary of background information
- Explanation of individual tests purpose and report of performance in each individual test
- Outline of pupils’ strengths and weaknesses
- Conclusions of assessment findings and implications for learner progress
- Suggested programme of work and ways forward
The report will be explained and discussed during a further meeting that will take approximately one hour.
A Full Dyslexia Diagnostic Assessment costs £420.00. Session fees are paid following the completion of the questionnaire and before assessment session takes place.
Please contact us using the form below and we'll send you a questionnaire and a booking form for you to complete at your own leisure.