We are pleased to introduce our newest programme, Inspired Tots! Inspired Tots is a parent and toddler group offering access to specialist speech and language support alongside developing a network of likeminded parents/carers in a secure, Covid safe environment. It is based on a six week programme, with 1 hour sessions per week that take place at the Inspired Learners Centre. Each session can accommodate at least 5 tots.
Our Inspired Tots course:
- Provides expert modelling/demonstration of speech language skills in a nurturing environment
- Play based development to promote communication
- Opportunities to develop parents understanding of speech and language development
- Enable toddlers to develop social communication skills in a structured and effective way
- Rapid and early access to speech and language support to reduce referrals to Speech and Language Therapy Services
- Support wellbeing of child and parent/carer
Equip parents with Skills & Confidence
Parents, carers, and foster carers with toddlers aged 18months – 4 years, can assess this support.
Inspired Tots Outcomes:
- Pre and post confidence and impact questionnaire’s
- Improved understanding of the foundation skills in speech and language development
- Improved speech and language skills for Tots
- Build capacity and confidence amongst parents and carers
- Improved well-being for all
- Consistent and tailored support from a friendly service
- Provided by one qualified SLCD Specialist Teacher initially with the view that there will be one additional TA in a supporting role
Sessions are lively, practical & fun
Inspired Tots had a great first and second session! Our second session was about adult and child interaction. We had a great time evaluating and discussing ways to engage with our children and promote social skills.
Are you interested in learning more about the programme? Contact us today via email email@example.com