Is your child awaiting an assessment?
If your child has not yet received an assessment click below to find out more about how we can assess and support.
Has your child recently had an assessment?
If your child has already received an assessment of their needs click below to read more about our support solutions.
Awaiting an Assessment?
A diagnosis is the first step in the right direction
If you’ve struggled to get a diagnosis for your child you may be confused, upset and frustrated. Maybe you’ve been experiencing challenging behaviour or just don’t know where to turn. We are here to help you.
Children who have undiagnosed difficulties with their learning or behaviour can struggle in a wide variety of ways and this often has a devastating impact for the whole family.
- Is your child experiencing difficulties in school?
- Are you getting poor feedback at parents evenings about your child’s behaviour or progress?
- Is the school struggling to meet your child’s needs?
- Has your request for a referral been passed back to the school leaving you where you first started?
By the time parents get to us they are often frustrated, upset and losing hope. At Inspired Learners we provide clear and straightforward diagnostic assessments of your child’s numeracy, literacy and learning capabilities. Working alongside your family we carry out an investigation of learning ability.
Understanding your child’s unique development needs are the first steps towards helping them achieve their full potential and we are here to help.
We want to help families improve their wellbeing and mental health by providing advice and support strategies at home to help them. We understand that having answers about exactly what your child is struggling with is the first step to peace of mind.
Already Had An Assessment?
Identifying your child’s particular learning or behavioural challenges are the first step towards better educational achievement.
At Inspired Learners we are here to support both the child and their family progress after diagnosis.
Many parents receive a diagnosis and are unsure about how to move forward. What do they do next? They know there is a problem but they haven’t been offered any solutions. They often don’t know how to support their child. They also may not fully understand their child’s needs.
Parents often face many complex and challenging situations as a result of assessment.
- If your child is anxious, has low resilience and is unhappy at home this can have a ripple effect on the rest of the family.
- If your child is not independent, many parents often feel guilty and inadequate.
- Maybe your child has already had an assessment but doesn’t meet the criteria for support? If the school is unable to provide the support required your child may fall through the gap.
You are not alone
We work with you to support both your child and your family. There is no judgement or criticism, just empathy, friendly support and practical advice. We offer a tailored assessment and consultation that provides support around the child.
Our Support Solutions
Our Services Include:
- Action planning – providing you with a clear set of next steps, reassurance and practical steps
- Tuition – bespoke support tailored to your child’s individual needs
- Individual Education Plans – setting clear educational targets and supported learning
- Smart targets – making sure the targets we set are achievable and realistic
- Aftercare support for the parent – ensuring you have support every step of the way
Outcomes for our learners:
- Improved self esteem and confidence
- A better understanding of their own needs
- Improved attainment
- Improved wellbeing
- Building resilience
- Developing better social skills
- Increased independence
Outcomes for our parents:
- Improved confidence around their parenting and ability to support their child
- Better understanding of their child’s needs
- Practical strategies to help their child
- Improved whole family wellbeing
- Regular updates on their child’s progress
We also offer a range of creative therapy solutions once identified by one of our assessments. Art and Lego Therapies aim to help children and young people gain a better self-image, improve social skills and much more. → Click here to find out more.
At Inspired Learners we offer acceptance and support. We want to accelerate your child’s learning and help reduce the gap between them and their peers. We believe that parents who feel empowered and in control can help create a better quality of life for the whole family.
Has your child had some developmental intervention or an assessment? Are they receiving ongoing or infrequent support? Our Virtual Clinic gives parents an opportunity to speak to an expert about any ongoing worries or concerns you may have and the chance to speak to other parents.
What you get in the Virtual Clinic:
- Peer to peer support
- A community of parents
- Your questions answered by experts
We are pleased to introduce our newest programme, Inspired Tots! Inspired Tots is a parent and toddler group offering access to specialist speech and language support alongside developing a network of likeminded parents/carers in a secure, Covid safe environment.